
Hello students!
I'm still in Flagstaff, Arizona, near the Grand Canyon.
This week we are doing a 7 day fast. 'Fasting' means that you don't eat any food. We are doing a clay fast where you drink a mix of clay, juice and water every other 1.5 hours. Inbetween you drink barley grass, which gives you energy.
I am on Day 5 and really want to eat but will continue with the fast to see if I do indeed have the 'will power' to succeed.
Do you think you could do a fast?
Have you ever done one?
Remember when I tried that stupid cabbage soup diet?
:)
Miss you!
Hey, I might be coming back over to Asia in August; to Thailand again.
Before that there's the chance I will do a long road trip in the USA, from Arizona to North Dakota.
Hope all's well at school and that you are looking forward to the summer vacation.
p.p.s Do you know what 'famished' means?
