You have ended all I was, all I could have been, all we could have been.
Do you not remember me when you hear the leaves rustle in the trees?
Do you not remember me, how I was so excited about even the most simple things in life, before distance made my head hurt so much?
Do you not remember the good times before you put distance and distrust between us?
Do you not remember saying that you were sorry you had been the one to destroy my happiness given how you conducted the early days of our relationship, from 2008?
All that love I had for you, thrown away because you were 'busy' or felt inclined to play around on me whilst I was at that distance.
You overestimated me, my strength.
To be abandoned at this stage in my life, so cruelly, by the man I truly loved, waited for, went through so much loneliness en route for, to be abandoned without being given patience and help, well, you have taken the life out of me.